How internet orders sent by PUROLATOR are delivered (Procedure)
A shipping notice is sent to your email address when your order leaves our warehouse.
On this shipping notice a Purolator mail tracking number is registered. It is important to check it in order to track your package and to know the day of delivery.
You can track your package at: www.purolator.com
Always make sure to give a full address (with the apartment number) and to be present on the day to receive the package.
There is no weekend delivery.
Packages will be sent either in a "Puropack" bag or in a box.
Tow options will be available when it comes to the shipping method:
- Will not require a signature. Please note that if you choose this option, ASD Promotion will not be responsible if package is stolen, damaged or lost.
- The package will be dropped at your door.
- Will require a signature. You will need to be there when package is delivered. A fee of $1.25 will be charged for this option.
- If you are not there to sign for delivery, Purolator will leave a form with instructions on how to retrieve your package. You usually have 5 days to go and collect package.
- If, however, the parcel is not picked up within 5 business days, the parcel will be returned to our offices.
- From this point on, it is your responsibility to contact us to pick up your parcel at our offices (by appointment) or you will be asked to re-send it again but freight charges will be paid by you.
Team ASD Promotion